Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Oh so fat...

You know, women have to go through all the crap in life- periods, boys, men, pregnancy (and it's aftermath). When do we get a break? I have truly enjoyed being pregnant both times, however I now remember that in the last couple weeks of being pregnant I have been ready for it to be over. I would, by no means, say that I am miserable, but I am ready to not be pregnant anymore. I feel fat, although most say that I don't look like I am ready to have a baby. That is good news. I am ready to be able to sleep without my back and/or sides hurting, without getting out of bed to pee at least once, and without waking up hungry at 3:00am. I am not looking forward to getting up throughout the night, again! What were we thinking? I know it's a little late now, and no I would not ever give him back, but really, a 2 year old (obnoxious and high strung) and a newborn? Daycare costs, hello! Oh well, too late now. I know that sounds harsh, but really, shouldn't we have thought about this a little more? I know Ryan will come on Thursday and he will be the best thing since Reid, and I won't be fat anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment