Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Move Over....Pet Peeve #1

Here's something you don't think about too often- sidewalk ettiquette. Today I was walking down the sidewalk, people were walking towards me, however as we approached eachother, one would think...hmmm...there's 2 of us and one (ok well, 2 but Ryan didn't count) of her, maybe we can move over, walk single file, etc so that this nice pregnant woman has room to walk on the sidewalk too. Oh, no! Why would anyone do that! I just kind of thought that was the courteous thing to do. If you are walking in any kind of walkway area with someone and others approach from the opposite direction, don't you usually make room so that everyone can pass? What was I thinking? They should be very happy that I am a nice pregnant woman and not a raging, horomonal "B"! Just my thoughts, remember that next time you are walking on a sidewalk!

No comments:

Post a Comment